Hot Water Bottle Wiltshire Stars
You need to be a Wholesale Customer to purchase these products.
Hot water bottle cover with satin drawstring ribbon and satin detail. Includes hot water bottle.
Beautifully padded and soft to the touch.
Made from Liberty Tana Lawn Wiltshire Stars fabric.
Size: 36 cm x 21 cm
Fabric type: Uncoated Liberty cotton lawn
Lining: Padded with a white fleece lining
Ribbon: Pink Satin
Categories: Hotwater Bottle, Wiltshire Stars
HOW TO SAFELY FILL YOUR BOTTLE
1. Before use always check the bottle and stopper for wear and damage.
2. Boil tap water in your kettle and leave for a minimum 5 minutes before filling.
3. Hold the bottle by the neck in an upright position and fill slowly to avoid hot water splashing back. Fill to a maximum of two-thirds capacity or less.
4. Expel air from the bottle by lowering it carefully onto a flat surface until water apears at the opening.
5. Screw the stopper sufficiently tight to ensure there is no leakage. Finger-tight should be sufficient.
6. Finally make sure there is no hot water left in the funnel.
HOW TO LOOK AFTER YOUR BOTTLE
1. Do not fill directly from the tap as this can considerably shorten the life of the hot water bottle.
2. Prevent contact with oil and grease. Prevent contact with hot surfaces.
3. When not in use, drain completely and keep, with the stopper removed, in a cool, dry, dark place. Prevent exposure to sunlight.
4. Do not place anything on top of the hot water bottle during storage.
1. Regularly inspect your bottle and stop using at the first signs of wear, damage or perishing.
2. Do not put anything other than water inside your water bottle.
3. Under no circumstance should the hot water bottle be used as a cushion and be sat on.
4. For children, only use under adult supervision and with cooler water.
5. Do not overfill as this might cause the bottle to burst.
6. Even when using the bottle with a cover you should take precautions not to have prolonged contact with the same area of skin as this can cause burns.
This bottle is manufactured to the specification of British Standard 1970:2012.
This hot water bottle is made from natural rubber.
WARNING: HOT WATER BOTTLES CAN CAUSE BURNS. AVOID PROLONGED DIRECT CONTACT WITH SKIN.
RETAIN PACKAGING FOR FUTURE REFERENCE